Sunday, December 20, 2015

Life Coaching, Pep Talks, Motivational Conversations, Brainstorming & Problem-Solving

Life Coaching, Pep Talks, Motivational 
Conversations, Brainstorming & Problem-Solving

What can you expect?

I promise to genuinely care. The minute I start feeling like this is just a job and not something I’m doing from my heart, then I’ll quit doing it. I will listen to you and ask questions meant to get you thinking outside the box about how you can get from where you are to where you want to be in life.  I will probably offer advice and help you to brainstorm solutions to your problems.  Most importantly, I will do my best to inspire and encourage you to create a life that is both fulfilling and meaningful to you.  And of course, I will honor the confidential nature of this type of relationship.

We can communicate in three different ways... over the telephone, Skype, or emails.

The telephone and Skype are interchangeable. They both involve us setting up a time to talk together. The email version is naturally more economical and easier for both of us to fit into our schedules.  When discussing your situation through emails, you can write as much as you like and take as long as you need to spell it all out.  You are NOT charged for your own time.  You would only be charged for my time... spent reading, analyzing, and responding to your emails.  It’s more economical for those of you with busy schedules or who are on a tight budget.

You decide which format works best for you.

Time is sold in one hour increments without any strings attached. If you end up just needing a one time pep talk then that's okay with me. And if you feel that you need to have regular or semi-regular discussions as you go through some change in your life, then that's okay with me too. You decide how much you time you want to spend together and how often.

So how do you get started?

Decide how much time you want to start out with.  If you are unsure, “less is best.”  (You can always come back and add more time later.)  Then after you make the payment, send an email to TomorrowsEdge@gmail.com introducing yourself and letting me know what you have in mind and how you would like to proceed.  Most of the time, you will get a response within a few hours.  Occasionally, due to illnesses, heavy school work loads, or crashing computer systems it can take a couple of days before I can respond.  However, I think it is important to acknowledge your introduction right away.

How to pay...

I don't know how to create PayPal buttons on this blog yet, so I will just tell you how to do it.  Log into your PayPal account and tell them to send your payment to... TomorrowsEdge@gmail.com ...then send $30 for one hour of email consultation or $50 for an hour of telephone and/or Skype time.  I think PayPal allows you to include a message.

Oh and PLEASE make sure that the email address that PayPal has you use to sign into your account is an accurate one.  That is the one they will send to me and the one I will use to contact you.

Final thoughts...

I think that's it.  If you have any questions, send me an email.

I look forward to being able to help.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment